At the AGM in 2018, it was agreed that rents would increase by RPI each year. This will take fees for next year to £83 for a full plot and £41.50 for a half plot. The annual fee for all plot holders and helpers remains at £3.00 per person.
- The renewal year is from the 1st November and payment reminders and invoices sent out from mid October.
- This year cash payments only will be taken at 9.30am on the 26th November ahead of the AGM at the Scout Hut
- If payment is not received by the 30th November 2023 the Committee will be free (i) to assume that you no longer wish to be a member and (ii) to re-let the plot.
- If anyone is having difficulty with this increase, they can talk to the Co-chairs (Tyrrell and Sarah T)
- Through renewal plot holders and helpers confirm they will adhere to the GLA rules and regulations (as they stand) and to all future rules and regulations approved by the membership